- is India's First Free Online Journal of Anaesthesiology, Critical Care and Pain Management (Online ISSN 0973-0311) and listed with the "National Library of Medicine (NLM) catalog ("NLM Unique ID: 101240704 [Serial]"). It is indexed with the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) and EBSCO Host.
- The purpose of this electronic publication on the Internet is to provide free access to high-quality medical articles. This is accepted as a relative new way of dissemination of knowledge and information available. The articles of this web site may be downloaded or printed for personal use provided authors and editorial credits are kept intact.
- This journal follows the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors’ uniform requirements for manuscripts (ICMJE) recommendations. The authors and reviewers should check the recommendations on the website : .
- We accept quality Review Articles and interesting Case Reports for this Online Journal, particularly those relevant to developing countries. Research Papers/ Scientific Studies/ Letters to the Editor are not published in this Journal. The review articles submitted to this forum should be a genuine consolidation of available facts and discussion thereon and should not be lifted/copied from other source, which is a violation of copyright and has legal implications.
- We accept submissions by e mail only in Word format. All figures must be in a GIF or JPEG format and must not exceed 100K of space.
- All paper manuscripts must be written in standard grammatical English. The manuscripts should conform to the Uniform Requirements for Manuscripts Submitted to Biomedical Journals. The source of any support received should be acknowledged.
- The references should be in Vancouver style and as per the recommendations of International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE) for the Conduct, Reporting, Editing and Publication of Scholarly Work in Medical Journals ( ).
- A covering letter to identify the authors, their designation with institutional address, and specifying the author for correspondence concerning the article.
- A signed and scanned undertaking stating:
The final manuscript has been seen and approved by all authors. I/we certify that the article is original and has not been copied from other source. Neither this manuscript nor a similar one under my/our authorship has been published or is being considered for publication elsewhere. I/we certify that all the data collected during the study is presented in this manuscript and no data from the study has been or will be published separately. The data and opinions appearing in the articles are the responsibility of the author(s) and not of the Editor.
I/We hereby transfer the copyright of the article to "the Indian Anaesthetists' Forum" effective if and when the article is accepted for publication. The journal shall own the work, including 1) copyright; 2) the right to edit 3) right to grant permission to republish the article in whole or in part, with or without fee; 3) the right to produce preprints or reprints and translate into languages other than English for sale or free distribution; and 4) the right to republish the work in a collection of articles in any other mechanical or electronic format.
- All correspondence and mail should be addressed to:
Dr. Pradeep Bhatia ( , )
Editor, "The Indian Anaesthetists’ Forum"
Department of Anaesthesiology, Critical Care and Pain Management,